02/09/2013

vintage HOLY GRAIL VANS 2-tone stripe print orange ERA style #95 CUSTOM MADE IN USA dead stock bmx skate FRICTION SCENE cv checkerboard optical op check US9.5 new old stock OFF THE WALL

ever since house of vans berlin i have been officially obsessed with the fat stripe print on @motelcoste's stripe/check/stripe style #98's. as such, apologies in advance for clogging your feed for the next few days. don't say I didn't warn you. follow at your peril!
 he even has the alternating check/stripe/check style #98 .... if you can spot it amongst this motherload that is
 I've had this deleted from my IG/FB account once already. hopefully the nip star will rectify this? please don't report me & have my profile blacklisted!
@arabellaD in stripe/check/stripe style #95
 eddie fiola knew what was up in 1984.in aforementioned style #95, with stripe/solid/stripe style #98 on display & the holy grail in hand.
 there ain't many that I regret letting go. this is one. mainly because i missed the opportunity to market with this sticker. I won't miss another golden opportune. stay attuned later for arguably the high water mark of deadstock finds b4 they too become #pillowHEATfeet
 if this van's rockin', opportunity's knockin'
 this is the picture that inspired our most recent #vansWORLDtour. i had seen enough, but you ain't scene nothin' yet!
 don't ask me how but during said #vansWORLDtour road trip i got my hands on another, this time upgraded, custom scene poster!
rayas negras naranja liso









 vintage vans style #95 era
stripe/solid/stripe
op check scene CV
customade in usa circa 1985
new in box
US9.5/UK8.5-9

No comments:

Post a Comment